Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick n' Satisfyin'

I was feeling downright lazy on one of my recent Sunday night cooking experiments so I wanted something extremely easy to throw together. I found the perfect solution in a chicken salad with rosemary, almonds and green onion.

I roasted the chicken instead of pan frying--the chicken would benefit from a long marinade, so don't cut it too close. If your chicken didn't absorb enough of the flavor, drizzle extram balsamic vinegar over the dish as extra dressing. Add dried cranberries in with raisins for some much appreciated sweetness. It also makes a a great wrap the next day, as well, so it's a perfect two meal recipe.

Was it the best chicken salad I've ever had in my life? No. It was however, a mercifully light and flavorful dish. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment